Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £0.99Trending at £1.09
- £38.60Trending at £51.99
- £29.99Trending at £30.40
- £7.66Trending at £8.99
- £7.79Trending at £9.99
- £9.73Trending at £12.37
- £11.98Trending at £18.17
About this product
- DescriptionVolcanic eruptions are some of the spectacular of natural phenomena, yet they are also among the dangerous geological hazards. This book examines the different types of volcanic eruptions - starting with an introduction to volcanoes, volcanic landforms, and plate tectonics, followed by a description of the various characteristics of magma.
- Author BiographyTimothy Kusky, Ph.D., is currently assistant professor at St. Louis University in the department of Earth and atmospheric sciences
- Author(s)Timothy Kusky
- PublisherFacts On File Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFacts On File Inc
- Content Noteblack-&-white photographs & line illustrations, index, glossary, sidebars, further reading, web sites, tables
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.