Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.14
- £24.00Trending at £33.43
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
- £20.99Trending at £25.01
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £22.98Trending at £24.14
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the Mapping Earthforms series which combines geographical information with the discussion of human, plant and animal adaptation to different environments. This book looks at the volcanoes and considers how they came about and how they have changed over time.
- Author(s)Melanie Waldron,Nicholas Lapthorn
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication13/07/2007
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMapping Earthforms S.
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeinemann Library
- Out-of-print date09/11/2012
- Content Noteillus
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest Age8-11 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.