All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a comprehensive introduction to Ben Jonson's Volpone - introducing its critical history, performance history, critical landscape and new directions in research on the play. This guide offers students an introduction to its critical and performance history, including recent versions on stage and screen.
- Author BiographyMatthew Steggle is Reader in English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. He is editor of the ejournal Early Modern Literary Studies, and a Contributing Editor to The Cambridge Works of Ben Jonson.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleContinuum Renaissance Drama
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight272 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMatthew Steggle
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.27Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.19Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.