All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.08Trending at £9.18
- £26.45Trending at £27.78
- £9.09Trending at £11.04
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.22
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive modeling approach, detailed control design methodologies and procedures, and wide coverage of the applications of voltage-sourced power electronic converters in electric power systems.
- Author BiographyAmirnaser Yazdani, PhD, is an assistant professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Western Ontario. Formerly, he was with Digital Predictive Systems (DPS) Inc., Mississauga, Ontario, active in the design and production of power converters for wind energy systems. Dr. Yazdani has more than ten years of industry experience in the design, modeling, and analysis of switching power converters and railway signaling systems. He is a Senior Member of the IEEE and a professional engineer in the province of Ontario, Canada. Reza Iravani, PhD, is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Toronto. Dr. Iravani is a Fellow of the IEEE and a professional engineer in the province of Ontario, Canada.
- Author(s)Amirnaser Yazdani,Reza Iravani
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/02/2010
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWiley - IEEE
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight848 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.