All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an often satirical assessment of the religion, politics, science, and arts of the England that the author observed during his nearly three-year exile. This work also provides a translation of the author's Proposal for a Letter about the English , a general Introduction, chronology, notes, and bibliography.
- Author BiographyJohn Leigh is a Fellow of Fitzwilliam College, and University Lecturer in the Department of French, at the University of Cambridge, United Kingdom. Prudence L. Steiner took her Ph.D. in American Literature at Harvard University, where she served as Lecturer and Director of the Harvard Extension School Writing Program.
- PublisherHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Date of Publication15/03/2007
- Place of PublicationCambridge, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHackett Publishing Co, Inc
- Weight226 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Edited byJohn Leigh
- Translated byPrudence L. Steiner
Best-selling in Philosophy
Save on Philosophy
- £20.15Trending at £21.90
- £10.19Trending at £15.34
- £4.73Trending at £5.00
- £9.33Trending at £9.99
- £8.19Trending at £10.91
- £6.17Trending at £7.98
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.