Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.22Trending at £9.53
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £9.71
- £37.82Trending at £49.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- Author(s)Elizabeth C. Bartels
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication14/11/2013
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Criminology / SpringerBriefs in Policing
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Notebiography
- Weight102 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsHistory.- Overview of Volunteer Programs.- Laws Governing Volunteer Police.- Dangers Facing Volunteer Police Units.- International Comparison.
- Author BiographyElizabeth C. Bartels is an Assistant Professor of Criminal Justice in the Social Sciences Department of Queensborough Community College, City University of New York. Her areas of specialization are policing, community corrections, and comparative criminal justice. Prior to teaching, she worked as an Intelligence Analyst for the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration. Dr. Bartels received a doctorate in Criminal Justice at the City University of New York Graduate Center, an MA in Criminal Justice at John Jay College of Criminal Justice, and a BA in Political Science at Barnard College.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.