CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £14.00
- £19.38Trending at £30.03
- £11.70Trending at £13.79
- £4.46Trending at £4.99
- £10.77Trending at £12.34
- £11.87Trending at £14.50
- £11.98Trending at £15.20
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an account of the author's adventures in Haiti. This work includes Art Deco-style woodcuts, and it chronicles the African traditions of the island's people.
- Author BiographyRichard A. Loederer (1894-1981) was born in Vienna and trained as an artist at both the Academy of Fine Arts there and the Schule Reimann in Berlin.
- Author(s)Richard A. Loederer
- PublisherPelican Publishing Co
- Date of Publication30/11/2005
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationGretna, LA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPelican Publishing Co
- Content Note61 b/w illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Translated byDesmond Ivo Vesey
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.