Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £17.25
- £23.35Trending at £23.74
- £18.67Trending at £19.79
- £42.62Trending at £43.34
- £45.38Trending at £61.80
- £30.19Trending at £34.99
- £22.98Trending at £24.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis review of the physics of vortices covers the effects of molecular spin on the dynamics of molecular nano-confined fluids, including macroscopic and internal rotation, electrical polarization and other changes in the physical properties of the fluid.
- Author BiographyProfessor McCormack has made significant contributions to the US space program, as an Engineering Science professor at Dartmouth, and later as Chief of Operational Medicine at NASA. He subsequently served as Chief of Aerospace Medicine Research at the Naval Air Warfare Center. He received a US Navy Commendation Medal in 1998, and the German Navy Cross of Honor in 2000. A member of the UIC Bioengineering faculty since 2001, Professor McCormack serves on the Advisory Council for the National Institute for Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB), and gives frequent invited talks on nanobiology and radiation damage.
- Author(s)Percival D. McCormack
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication20/09/2011
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Physics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note71 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 136 p. 71 illus.
- Weight231 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statement2012
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.