Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.23
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.37
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionGuides newsrooms in formulating a plan for covering elections - before, during, and after - and how to consider the impact this has on their readers. This book covers a range of issues, including being consistent in reporting candidate announcements, handling letters to the editor, and offering editorial endorsements.
- Author BiographyJim Pumarlo was the editor of Red Wing Republican Eagle for 20 years. He frequently speaks to journalism groups about election coverage and ethical issues for small-town newspapers. He lives in Red Wing, Minnesota.
- Author(s)Jim Pumarlo
- PublisherMarion Street Press Inc.
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationOak Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMarion Street Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.