CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis book explains the relationship between Hindu-Muslim riots and elections in India.
- Author BiographySteven I. Wilkinson is Nilekani Professor of India and South Asia and Professor of Political Science and International Affairs at Yale University. Votes and Violence: Electoral Competition and Ethnic Riots in India was co-winner of the American Political Science Association's 2005 Woodrow Wilson Foundation prize. He is currently researching the links between colonial inheritances and post-independence levels of democracy, governance and conflict.
- Author(s)Steven I. Wilkinson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/08/2006
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note6 b/w illus. 5 maps
- Weight460 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Lange,Robert H. Bates,Ellen Comisso,Peter Hall,Joel S. Migdal,Helen V. Milner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.