Voting for Autocracy: Hegemonic Party Survival and its Demise in Mexico by Beatriz Magaloni (Hardback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £88.59Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £56.36Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by smeikalbooks_ltd
- Est. delivery by 1 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £10.49Trending at £12.34
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
- £11.83Trending at £14.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2006 book provides a theory of the logic of survival of the Institutional Revolutionary Party (PRI).
- Author BiographyBeatriz Magaloni is Assistant Professor of Political Science at Stanford University.
- PrizesJoint winner of American Political Science Association Political Organizations and Parties Organized Section: Leon Epstein Book Award 2007.
- Author(s)Beatriz Magaloni
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Comparative Politics
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note27 tables
- Weight630 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Series Edited byPeter Lange,Robert H. Bates,Ellen Comisso,Peter Hall,Joel S. Migdal,Helen V. Milner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.