Consider these sponsored items
- £14.26Was:£16.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the unrivalled collections of the Library of the Natural History Museum come astonishing images of the natural world spanning three centuries of global exploration. This rare collection chronicles the extraordinary people, places and natural discoveries, and includes Cook's Pacific crossings and Darwin's historic voyage aboard HMS Beagle.
- Author BiographyTony Rice received his first degree and PhD in Marine Biology from the University of Liverpool. He worked as curator of crustacea at the Natural History Museum, London, then spent 26 years leading the deep-sea benthic biology team at the Natural Environment Research Council's Institute of Oceanographic Sciences. He now concentrates on writing books and acting as a marine environmental consultant.
- Author(s)Tony Rice
- PublisherThe Natural History Museum
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Natural History Museum
- Content NoteOver 200 colour artworks
- Weight1300 g
- Width216 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.