Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.04Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- Place of PublicationDordrecht
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight240 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byF. Mahtab,M. Asaduzzaman,S. Huq,Z. Karim
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1999
- Table Of ContentsTables. Figures. Preface. Overview; S. Huq, M. Asaduzzaman. Development of Climate Change Scenarios with General Circulation Models; A.U. Ahmed, M. Alam. Water Resources Vulnerability to Climate Change with Special Reference to Inundation; M. Alam, et al. Climate Change Vulnerability of Crop Agriculture; Z. Karim, et al. Assessment of Foodgrain Production Loss Due to Climate Induced Enhanced Soil Salinity; M. Habibullah, et al. Beach Erosion in the Eastern Coastline of Bangladesh; S.M.R. Islam, et al. Vulnerability of Forest Ecosystems of Bangladesh to Climate Change; A.U. Ahmed, et al. Fish Resources Vulnerability and Adaptation to Climate Change in Bangladesh; M.Y. Ali. Adaptation to Climate Change in Bangladesh: Future Outlook; A.U. Ahmed, et al. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.