Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.09Trending at £9.87
About this product
- Author(s)Dorothy Robbins
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- Series TitleCognition and Language: A Series in Psycholinguistics
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight260 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of Contents1. Background information on Vygotskian Theory and Vygotsky the man - Introduction. 2. Overview of L.S. Vygotsky's psychological-philosophical theory. 3. Tools - Psychological Tools - Internalization - Signs. 4. Chomskyan linguistics and Vygotskian semiotics. 5. Universal Grammar - SLA - Grammar from a Vygotskian Position. Conclusion. References. Author Index. Subject Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.