Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £19.59Trending at £26.34
- £11.28Trending at £14.02
- £9.36Trending at £12.99
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
- £12.17Trending at £13.87
- £5.28Trending at £5.79
About this product
- DescriptionThroughout their married life W. B. and George Yeats corresponded regularly whenever they were apart. Both enchanting storytellers, they discussed his writing and other projects, family and friends, and the social, artistic, and political scene in Ireland and England. These letters provide an intimate and illuminating portrait of the great poet.
- Author BiographyA Canadian by birth, Ann Saddlemyer has published extensively on Irish and Canadian theatre and edited the plays of J.M.Synge, Lady Gregory and the letters between the founding Directors of the Abbey theatre. Her most recent publication is the authorized biography of Mrs W B Yeats. She has taught at the University of Victoria, British Columbia, New York University (where she held the Berg chair), and the University of Toronto where she has been Director of the Graduate Centre for Study of Drama and the Master of Massey College.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2011
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteNumerous black-and-white photographs
- Weight1061 g
- Width161 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byAnn Saddlemyer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.