All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionThere is unanimity among these historians and sociologists in ascribing seminal importance to The Philadelphia Negro. -David Levering Lewis, Journal of American History
- Author BiographyMichael B. Katz is Sheldon and Lucy Hackney Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania and author of Improving Poor People: The Welfare State, the Underclass, and Urban Schools as History, among other books. Thomas J. Sugrue is Associate Professor of History at the University of Pennsylvania. He is the author of The Origins of the Urban Crisis: Race and Inequality in Postwar Detroit.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication20/04/1998
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note12 illus.
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byMichael B. Katz,Thomas J. Sugrue
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.