Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £154.72Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £36.27Free P&P
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- Est. delivery by 2 Oct
All listings for this product
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £14.67Trending at £14.86
- £23.74Trending at £25.99
- £16.94Trending at £24.53
- £17.29Trending at £27.99
- £23.56Trending at £40.09
- £11.91Trending at £19.99
- £15.17Trending at £23.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical 2005 handbook provides a comprehensive explanation of the WCDMA air interface of 3rd generation UMTS cellular systems.
- Author BiographyDr Andrew Richardson has many years of experience in digital communication systems, having worked for Philips, Nokia and Simoco on both 2nd and 3rd generation mobile 'phone systems. Since 1999 he has run his own consultancy, Imagicom Ltd, offering design and training services in telecommunication systems technology.
- Author(s)Andrew Richardson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/03/2005
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note315 b/w illus. 167 tables
- Weight1240 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine32 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.