All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDealing with World Class Operations Management (WCOM), detailing its principles, methods and organisation, and the results it can bring, this book uses real-world case studies of companies that have adopted this model, integrating the best Continuous Improvement approaches as well as the most innovative approaches in human dynamics.
- Author BiographyNOELA BALLERIO Noela is Senior Knowledge Manager at EFESO, with 15 years experience in knowledge management and linguistics management. She obtained an honours degree in Law and a Master in Juridical Anthropology & Ethnology at Milan University. She practiced for 2 years as a lawyer and legal translator, cultivating her passion for social sciences by attending a drama school in Milan and seminars in drama therapy. She joined EFESO in 2001 as Translation Manager, Knowledge & Communication Manager and then Knowledge Manager. Today she is coordinating the knowledge development process in the Change Management domain, and teaching communication skills. She writes and draws children stories, translate books, makes readings. CARLO FRANCESCO BARONCELLI After a doctorate in Management Engineering, Carlo attended a specialisation course at MIT in USA and at JIPM in Japan. Carlo was one of the promoter partners of Efeso and has more than 25 yrs experience in Operations Strategy and World Class Operation Management, leading programs for multinational companies, from Product Development to Supply Chain domain. His experience encompasses many industrial sectors, from Automotive to Pharma, Packaging, Mechanical, Paper, Steel, and Public Administration. The most relevant experiences fall into the field of Manufacturing. He has been responsible for Manufacturing and Logistics' Area at the School of Management of the Universita di Genova, he has teached at ISTUD and MIP (Master of the Politecnico di Milano) and for 'Universita' di Bergamo. He was Vice-President of the Italian Chapter of the Society of Logistic Engineers. Since 2007 he is a member of the Directoire and responsible for the Knowledge Development of Solving Efeso Group in Paris.
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication03/05/2016
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 94 colour illustrations, 20 colour tables, biography
- Weight608 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byCarlo Baroncelli,Noela Ballerio
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £60.00
- £7.15Trending at £12.99
- £2.81Trending at £4.34
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.97Trending at £10.99
- £7.45Trending at £12.00
- £10.78Trending at £14.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.