WIKIBRANDS: Reinventing Your Company in a Customer-Driven Marketplace: Reinventing Your Company in a Customer-Driven Marketplace by Don Tapscott, Mike Dover, Sean Moffitt (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £20.89Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by loveourprices2
- See details for delivery est.
- £2.80Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 26 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice and how-tos for using customer-driven media and interaction to build, expand, or revive brands.
- Author BiographySean Moffitt is President, Agent Wildfire Strategy & Communications Inc., a leading social influence, word of mouth and customer engagement firm. He is also an internationally respected and connected web expert and sought-after speaker, lecturing to corporations, associations and universities throughout the world on cultural trends and the reinvention of marketing and business. With one foot in traditional business and another in new digital worlds, he has led the efforts behind established brands Molson, Guinness and Procter & Gamble and now partners with many Fortune 500s and startups as an evangelist for web-enabled customer engagement and collaboration in business. Mike Dover is the Managing Partner of Socialstruct Advisory Group. As Vice President, Research Operations for New Paradigm (later nGenera Insight), he oversaw the research programs underlying Wikinomics: How Mass Collaboration Changes Everything and Grown Up Digital: How The Net Generation is Changing the World. He also provided review support for more than a dozen other books including Authenticity: What Customers Really Want by Joe Pine and James Gilmore and DIY U Edupunks, Edupreneurs, and the Coming Transformation of Higher Education by Anya Kamenetz.
- Author(s)Don Tapscott,Mike Dover,Sean Moffitt
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication29/12/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight619 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £9.88Trending at £11.77
- £32.27Trending at £33.14
- £10.75Trending at £13.15
- £11.32Trending at £11.64
- £10.55Trending at £11.17
- £7.52Trending at £9.98
- £7.52Trending at £8.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.