Consider these sponsored items
- £17.07Free postage
- £21.78Free postage
- £24.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNew updated edition for 2014 to include up to date statistics, cases, and revisions. Endorsed by WJEC, and written by a team of senior examiners this is a course companion as well as a revision guide for WJEC AS Law. Each book contains a number of features designed to support students in their studies and help them prepare for their final exams.
- Author BiographyLouisa Walters specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties and introduced the HNC/D in Legal Studies at Coleg Sir Gar in 2005. She has considerable examining experience with a major awarding body at both AS and A2 level. Karen Phillips has been teaching A Level and undergraduate Law for over 10 years and specializes in EU, Family Law and Criminal Law. She is also an experienced examiner for AS and A level Law for a major awarding body. Karen also works as an Associate Lecturer with the Open University. Sara Davies has been teaching A Level Law for over 14 years and specializes in Criminal Law and Civil Liberties. She is the Forensic Science tutor at Bridgend College. She is also an experienced examiner and team leader for A Level Law for a major awarding body. Sara won the Colegau Cymru Wales Teacher of the Year Award in 2012.
- Author(s)Louisa Walters,Sara Davies,Sara Phillips
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication06/03/2014
- GenreNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Edition StatementUpdated ed
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.00Trending at £22.57
- £22.94Trending at £23.26
- £23.72Trending at £26.09
- £40.35Trending at £41.08
- £42.67Trending at £47.49
- £20.65Trending at £21.59
- £37.00Trending at £40.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.