WJEC Eduqas GCSE Film Studies by Dave Fairclough, Kelly Fincham, Jackie Newman, Julie Patrick (Paperback, 2017)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £22.01Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in School Textbooks, Study Guides
Save on School Textbooks, Study Guides
- £30.99Trending at £33.64
- £10.52Trending at £10.78
- £4.60Trending at £4.82
- £3.49Trending at £3.99
- £9.97Trending at £12.99
- £11.66Trending at £13.78
- £21.20Trending at £21.58
About this product
- DescriptionThis brand new student book has been written by experienced Film Studies teachers and examiners, and provides all the support you need for the new GCSE in Film Studies, from first teaching from September 2017.
- Author BiographyJackie Newman was the Director of Media Arts at a comprehensive school in West Yorkshire and was a senior examiner for GCSE Film Studies for a major awarding body. // Dave Fairclough is Head of Film Studies at Ryburn Valley High School in Halifax, West Yorkshire and is a senior examiner for GCSE Film Studies for a major awarding body. // Kelly Fincham started her career in journalism and, having worked on the set of Hollywood productions such as Stardust (2007), worked as a privately commissioned screenwriter. She was Head of Screenwriting and Film Studies at a Kent college and is now a Principal Examiner and a Moderator for GCSE Film Studies for a major awarding body. // Julie Patrick is Head of Media Studies at Ryburn Valley High School, teaching Media and Film at KS4 and 5. She also delivers training to Media teachers and was a Principal examiner for Film Studies GCSE.
- Author(s)Dave Fairclough,Jackie Newman,Julie Patrick,Kelly Fincham
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication16/06/2017
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleWJEC Eduqas GCSE Film Studies
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Width219 mm
- Height275 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.