All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is specific to the new GCSE Food and Nutrition course in Wales. Endorsed by WJEC, this book is written by a highly experienced team of authors with specification-development and examining experience. This stunning book will support and help you thoroughly prepare for both the non-examined assessment tasks and exam.
- Author BiographyAlison Clough-Halstead trained at Elizabeth Gaskell College, Manchester graduating with a BEd Hons in Home Economics. She is an experienced teacher in Home Economics/Food Technology and Hospitality and Catering and is currently teaching both GCSE and Level 3 BTEC. Alison also runs teacher training courses. She has been an examiner and coursework moderator for GCSE Food Technology and GCSE Hospitality for two major awarding bodies. / Fiona Dowling graduated with a BSc in Home Economics (Food and Nutrition) and has worked in food and education for over 30 years. She is an experienced teacher and has been moderating and examining both GCSE and Level 3 courses for over 10 years. Fiona teaches in the south west of England. / Victoria Ellis is an experienced teacher of Food and Nutrition and Head of Home Economics at Cwmtawe Community School, Neath Port Talbot. She has been an examiner and moderator for GCSE Food and Nutrition for a major awarding body for a number of years. / Jayne Hill qualified in 1978 as a Home Economics teacher from St Osyth College, Essex. She currently teaches both GCSE and A level specifications at Plymouth High School for Girls, and over her career has worked for several exam boards as both examiner and coursework moderator and latterly as principal examiner. / Bethan Jones BEd, graduated from Cardiff University. Her career includes teaching Food and Nutrition at A level and GCSE level mainly within secondary schools in Ceredigion, and prior to retirement, as Assistant Headteacher at Aberaeron Comprehensive school. She has been involved with Food and Nutrition and Catering for major awarding bodies for over fifteen years.
- Author(s)Bethan Jones,Fiona Dowling,Jayne Hill,Victoria Ellis
- PublisherIlluminate Publishing
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Place of PublicationCheltenham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIlluminate Publishing
- Content Note1000
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 4
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £44.99Trending at £60.04
- £20.00Trending at £21.98
- £6.00Trending at £6.99
- £8.81Trending at £8.93
- £11.14Trending at £13.98
- £8.19Trending at £10.99
- £3.99Trending at £5.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.