CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.69
- £15.92Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £20.00
- £10.99Trending at £14.36
- £2.50Trending at £4.14
- £4.78Trending at £4.94
About this product
- DescriptionThe Middle East is a hot spot of proliferation. This volume, written under the auspices of the EU Consortium for Non-Proliferation and Disarmament determines the state of diplomatic efforts to establish a weapons of mass destruction (WMD) free zone in the Middle East.
- Author BiographyHarald MA ller is Executive Director of the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF), which is a member of the Leibniz Association, and Professor of International Relations at Goethe University, Frankfurt. He has been a member of the German delegation to the NPT Review Conferences, served as a member of the UN Secretary General's Advisory Board on Disarmament Matters and was a member of the IAEA Expert Group on Multilateral Fuel Cycle Arrangements. Since 2010, he is Vice-President of the EU Non-Proliferation Consortium. Daniel MA ller is a Research Associate at the Peace Research Institute Frankfurt (PRIF) and a PhD student at Frankfurt University. He is focusing on WMD arms control in the Middle East and on the foreign and security policies of Egypt, Syria and Jordan.
- Author(s)Professor Harald Muller
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2015
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleThe Ashgate Plus Series in International Relations and Politics
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight930 g
- Width174 mm
- Height246 mm
- Edited byDr. Daniel Muller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.