Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.77Trending at £36.82
- £17.89Trending at £22.50
- £31.75Trending at £48.00
- £31.74Trending at £32.11
- £29.64Trending at £34.99
- £20.51Trending at £25.99
- £23.51Trending at £34.99
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the perspective of complex systems, conventional Ie's can be regarded as discrete devices interconnected according to system design objectives imposed at the circuit board level and higher levels in the system implementation hierarchy.
- Author(s)Stuart K. Tewksbury
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number70
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteXVI, 456 p.
- Weight724 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.