CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £10.54Trending at £10.85
- £14.90Trending at £16.99
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.06Trending at £9.41
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionIllustrated throughout, this volume shows a range of the uniforms and equipment of the Waffen SS during World War II, including peaked and soft caps, helmets and camouflage helmet covers. The photographs are accompanied by an explanatory text.
- Author BiographyWade Krawczyk has been a military collector since the 1970s and has specialized in German Army Uniforms. In pursuit of research he has traveled widely in Europe and Russia. For many years he was a TV news cameraman and military correspondent on assignments around the globe. Since 1993 he has worked as a film and TV costumier, armored and technical adviser mainly from the Warner Bros Studios on the Gold Coast. This is his fifth publication on German uniforms for Crowood. He lives in Australia.
- Author(s)Peter V. Lukacs,Wade Krawczyk
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication10/05/2001
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Weight812 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.