CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.99Trending at £16.63
- £23.44Trending at £23.61
- £14.93Trending at £19.68
- £14.50Trending at £15.16
- £15.16Trending at £17.89
- £20.79Trending at £29.61
- £12.87Trending at £19.99
About this product
- Author(s)James Edward Meade
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals: Stagflation
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of Contents1. Stagflation, or Making the Worst of Both Worlds 2. Effects of Wage-fixing on Unemployment and Inflation 3. Other Criteria for Fixing Rates of Pay 4. Imperfect Competition and the Case for Wage-fixing Institutions 5. The Existing Monopolistic Powers of Labour Organisation in the UK 6. The Role of Competition in the Labour Market 7. A Centralised Incomes Policy 8. Not-Quite-Compulsory Arbitration 9. Labour Co-operatives, Labour-Capital Partnerships, and Profit-Sharing Schemes 10. Fiscal Devices for the Control of Inflation 11. Summary of Conclusions: The Way Ahead.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.