Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.31Trending at £9.15
- £11.30Trending at £12.33
- £6.51Trending at £6.94
- £9.60Trending at £13.18
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £10.75Trending at £13.89
- £10.55Trending at £12.44
About this product
- DescriptionFoster explores how Wagner's political stance and his theories on Greek poetry and politics were combined to create the Ring.
- Author BiographyDaniel H. Foster is Assistant Professor of Theater Studies at Duke University, and Visiting Scholar at the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Author(s)Daniel H. Foster
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Opera
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note14 music examples
- Weight770 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.