All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere is the long-awaited story of Sam Wagstaff and his indelible influence on the world of late-twentieth-century art.
- Author BiographyPhilip Gefter was on staff at The New York Times for over fifteen years, where he wrote regularly about photography. His essays are collected in the book Photography After Frank (2009). He lives in New York City.
- Author(s)Philip Gefter
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication02/11/2015
- GenreBiography: The Arts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiveright Publishing Corporation
- Content Note32 pages of photographs
- Weight1 g
- Width144 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine34 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.16Trending at £12.52
- £6.60Trending at £6.98
- £14.01Trending at £20.35
- £10.58Trending at £12.91
- £12.80Trending at £17.99
- £9.77Trending at £13.08
- £8.97Trending at £10.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.