All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.00Trending at £5.99
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
About this product
- DescriptionIf your life has suddenly turned upside down, change can seem daunting. You might be facing a relationship break-up, infidelity, or perhaps life just doesn't work anymore. In this powerful book, marital therapist Andrew G. Marshall shows how you can face the inevitable, and change your life − for good.
- Author BiographyAndrew G. Marshall is a marital therapist with 30 years' counselling experience. His books include the international bestseller I Love You But I'm Not in Love with You, which has been translated into more than fifteen languages and I Love You But You Always Put Me Last. He also offers private counselling and workshops and writes for the Mail on Sunday, Times, Guardian, and Psychologies. Visit Andrew at www.andrewgmarshall.com.
- Author(s)Andrew G. Marshall
- PublisherMarshall Method Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2015
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationHurstpierpoint
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMarshall Method Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.