All listings for this product
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £28.33Trending at £31.72
- £9.50Trending at £10.75
- £14.72Trending at £20.17
- £25.51Trending at £37.33
- £14.30Trending at £16.58
- £11.18Trending at £14.99
- £12.94Trending at £14.88
About this product
- DescriptionWaking from the Dream explains how the Mexican middle classes transformed their country after 1968, as the once-touted economic Miracle was replaced by new ideas of capitalism and the once-powerful Party of the Institutional Revolution was swept away by electoral democracy.
- Author BiographyLouise E. Walker is Associate Professor of History at Northeastern University.
- Author(s)Louise E. Walker
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.