All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £10.46Was:£10.99Free postage
- £10.17Was:£10.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionA story charting the events of the twentieth century through the eyes of the Fielding family, whose fortunes are altered irrevocably... The Brian Aldiss collection includes over 50 books and spans the author's entire career, from his debut in 1955 to his more recent work.
- Author BiographyBrian Aldiss, OBE, is a fiction and science fiction writer, poet, playwright, critic, memoirist and artist. He was born in Norfolk in 1925. After leaving the army, Aldiss worked as a bookseller, which provided the setting for his first book, The Brightfount Diaries (1955). His first published science fiction work was the story `Criminal Record', which appeared in Science Fantasy in 1954. Since then he has written nearly 100 books and over 300 short stories.
- Author(s)Brian Aldiss
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication03/12/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleThe Brian Aldiss Collection
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight130 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £13.11Trending at £15.00
- £12.71Trending at £13.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.19
- £10.96Trending at £11.99
- £4.93Trending at £8.98
- £5.95Trending at £9.05
- £4.46Trending at £7.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.