All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise introduction to the Steiner-Waldorf school and its philosophy. Includes examples from the classroom and the curriculum.
- Author BiographyChristopher Clouder has taught in Waldorf Schools in the UK, and is currently active in teacher-training and in the promotion of Waldorf Education at both a national and international level. Martyn Rawson has taught in Waldorf Schools in the UK. He currently lives in Germany and works for the International Waldorf Schools Federation.
- Author(s)Christopher Clouder,Martyn Rawson
- PublisherFloris Books
- Date of Publication13/11/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFloris Books
- Content Note10 colour photographs
- Weight268 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.85Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.82
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.