All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA historical portrait of Wales in the COUNTRY series. Illustrated with 130 photographs, the author captures Wales as it is today with portraits of its cities, villages, churches, chapels, castles and forts whilst recounting its turbulent history.
- Author Biography& PHOTOGRAPHERRichard Keen is a specialist in the industrial history andarchaeology of Wales and a National Trust Advisor. He has made over 40 television programmes on Welsh history and landscape. He has written for the WelshTourist Board and AA publications and his previous publications include Coal-Face: A Social History of Coal Mining in South Wales. Richard Keen currentlylives in Glamorgan. Ian Burgum is a director of Burgum and Boorman Ltd, a photography firm based in Cardiff. He has contributed to a number of books including: Exploring Britain s Canals, Lost Railways, Country Railways, and a trav
- Author(s)Ian Burgum,Richard Keen
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication14/04/1997
- GenrePeople & Places: General
- Series TitleCountry S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 38
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld Nicolson Illustrated
- Out-of-print date07/04/1998
- Content Note130 colour photograp
- Weight803 g
- Width260 mm
- Height200 mm
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £3.85Trending at £4.49
- £7.99Trending at £8.19
- £4.82Trending at £7.48
- £12.80Trending at £16.95
- £14.67Trending at £21.99
- £9.16Trending at £9.49
- £6.02Trending at £9.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.