All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £8.67Trending at £8.83
- £4.89Trending at £8.98
- £4.99Trending at £6.80
- £13.80Trending at £16.89
- £9.06Trending at £10.43
- £4.50Trending at £7.99
- £6.69Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1985, Walk Me to the Distance was Percival Everett's second novel, a hauntingly dark tragicomedy of the modern West, still clinging to a mythical heritage and code of frontier justice. With spare strokes Everett paints a telling landscape of big-sky country, where the mere act of living can be hard, cruel, and heart-stopping.
- Author BiographyPercival Everett is the author of more than twenty books, including the novels Percival Everett by Virgil Russell, Assumption, Erasure, I Am Not Sidney Poitier, The Water Cure, Wounded, and Glyph; three short story collections; and two volumes of poetry. Everett is the recipient of the Dos Passos Prize, the PEN Center USA Award for fiction, the Academy Award of the American Academy of Arts and Letters, the Hurston/Wright Legacy Award, the Believer Book Award, the Vallombrosa Von Rezzori Prize, the PEN/Oakland-Josephine Miles Award for Excellence in Literature, and the New American Writing Award. His stories have been included in the Pushcart Prize XXIII anthology and Best American Short Stories, and he has served as a judge for the National Book Award for fiction and the PEN/Faulkner Award for fiction. Everett is currently a Distinguished Professor of English at the University of Southern California.
- Author(s)Percival Everett
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleSouthern Revivals
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Weight525 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.