All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Miklos Bona
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2011
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsBasic Methods Seven is More Than Six. The Pigeon-Hole Principle; One Step at a Time. The Method of Mathematical Induction; Enumerative Combinatorics There are a Lot of Them. Elementary Counting Problems; No Matter How You Slice It. The Binomial Theorem and Related Identities; Divide and Conquer. Partitions; Not So Vicious Cycles. Cycles in Permutations; You Shall Not Overcount. The Sieve; A Function is Worth Many Numbers. Generating Functions; Graph Theory Dots and Lines. The Origins of Graph Theory; Staying Connected. Trees; Finding a Good Match. Coloring and Matching; Do Not Cross. Planar Graphs; Horizons Does It clique? Ramsey Theory; So Hard to Avoid. Subsequence Conditions on Permutations; Who Knows What It Looks Like, But It Exists. The Probabilistic Method; At Least Some Order. Partial Orders and Lattices; As Evenly as Possible. Block Designs and Error Correcting Codes; Are They Really Different? Counting Unlabeled Structures; The Sooner the Better. Combinatorial Algorithms; Does Many Mean More Than One? Computational Complexity.
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £10.50Trending at £11.91
- £16.36Trending at £17.08
- £11.70Trending at £14.02
- £7.49Trending at £12.99
- £41.63Trending at £42.90
- £11.27Trending at £12.12
- £9.30Trending at £12.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.