All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide book to the Sandstone Trail that is suitable for weekend strollers and dedicated long-distance walkers alike. It features easy-to-follow route descriptions; detailed Ordnance Survey maps of the whole trail; explanations of the Trail's geology, history, landscapes and wildlife; and, what to look out for along the way.
- Author BiographyTony Bowerman is a postgraduate of Durham University who worked in museums and advertising before becoming a heritage and countryside interpretation consultant. Clients include the National Trust, Cadw, Forestry Commission and the Wildlife Trust. He publishes tourist guides, has written numerous magazine articles and several outdoor and walking books, and is a director of Northern Eye Books Ltd.
- Author(s)Tony Bowerman
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleOfficial Guide
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notecolour photos; OS mapping
- Width115 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edition Statement2013th edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.50
- £18.69Trending at £23.72
- £3.95Trending at £4.02
- £10.30Trending at £15.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.