All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRecreates the sights and sounds of Dickens' London and provides an itinerary for those keen to follow in the footsteps of The Inimitable Boz.
- Author BiographyLee Jackson is a writer and novelist, an acknowledged expert on the nineteenth century metropolis. He has written seven historical crime novels, set in Victorian London, published in the UK, Commonwealth and France. His popular website 'The Dictionary of Victorian London' (www.victorianlondon.org) attracts two thousand unique visitors a day, and is number one for 'Victorian London' on all major search engines. A massive encyclopaedia of Victorian books, journals, newspaper cuttings, maps, diary entries (et al.) the site is regularly cited by academics, genealogists, novelists and much enjoyed by the general public. Lee has lectured on Victorian topics for libraries and museums in Kensington & Chelsea, City of London and for the Museum of London, and Museum of London Docklands.
- Author(s)Lee Jackson
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/01/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintShire Publications Ltd
- Content Note20 b/w; 130 col
- Weight302 g
- Width149 mm
- Height210 mm
Most relevant reviews
- restingmike16 Jun, 2016by
Good interesting book with lots of details and walking and visiting advice
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £17.94
- £32.34Trending at £34.08
- £13.79Trending at £19.95
- £6.40Trending at £7.48
- £23.44Trending at £40.08
- £9.70Trending at £10.23
- £20.62Trending at £29.90
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.