Consider these sponsored items
- £6.76Was:£10.99Free postage
- £8.64Was:£9.99Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLondon is strewn with waterways, but the River Thames twisting through the capital can be seen from a radically different perspective in the futuristic Docklands area to the more sleepy suburbs of Putney, Chiswick and Barnes.
- Author BiographyGilly Cameron-Cooper is a writer and editor from London who also runs a walking holiday company.
- Author(s)Gilly Cameron-Cooper
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationEast Petersburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintIMM Lifestyle Books
- Weight322 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £11.10Trending at £14.98
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.