All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.29
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £8.66Trending at £10.60
- £13.63Trending at £14.16
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £19.56Trending at £26.19
- £16.22Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionBrings to the reader the art and architecture of Macao, and the baroque treasures that make the territory so attractive. This title helps the reader who wants to understand the complex history and layout of the city, as a Portuguese ex-colony founded in the sixteenth century, and as a modern Chinese city.
- Author BiographyJeremy Tambling is professor of literature at Manchester University, and author of several books, including Madmen and Other Survivors: Reading Lu Xun's Fiction (Hong Kong University Press, 2007), and RE:Verse: Turning Towards Poetry (Longman, 2007).
- Author(s)Louis Lo,Professor Jeremy Tambling
- PublisherHong Kong University Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintHong Kong University Press
- Content Note125 Illustrations, unspecified
- Weight751 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.