All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.73Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
About this product
- DescriptionProvides an insight into how one of the best-known names in the sport of eventing walks a course and plans his ride. This book contains information and tips on riding a course, featuring action course-walking photographs. It assists experienced competitors as well as those just starting out in cross-country riding.
- Author BiographyThree times a winner at Badminton, Ian Stark's immense depth of knowledge and talent for cross-country riding is the result of many years of experience competing at the highest level all over the world. Tim Smith is connected with horses both as a competitor and through his work in journalism and public relations. A contributor to many equestrian magazines, this is his second book with Ian Stark.
- Author(s)Ian Stark,Tim Smith
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication31/05/2000
- GenreEquestrian & Animal Sports
- Series TitleAllen Photographic Guides
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ.A.Allen & Co Ltd
- Out-of-print date14/08/2007
- Content Notecolour photographs
- Weight100 g
- Width185 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Photographs byIan Stark,Tim Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.