Consider these sponsored items
- £13.13Was:£16.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential guidebook for anyone walking in Abruzzo. This wild region of Italy is home to the Abruzzo, Maiella, and Gran Sasso national parks and the Sirente-Velino regional park. 30-day walks are described including an ascent of Como Grande, the highest point in Italy outside the Alps. The area is easily reached from the airport at Pescara.
- Author BiographyStuart Haines explored Europe's mountains for many years before settling in the Apennines of central Italy, where Abruzzo became his playground and inspiration. There he indulged his passions of walking and exploring. Now a resident of both Bristol in the UK and Sulmona in Italy, he runs a walking holidays business in Abruzzo and loves to help people explore this wonderful place.
- Author(s)Stuart Haines
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication14/07/2011
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note30 colour maps and 90 colour photos
- Weight220 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.