All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHandy guidebook with detailed descriptions of 40 day walks, plus 10 traffic-free cycle routes along old railway trackbeds. Together they cover 450 miles and spread all over County Durham to show the region's history and natural wonders. The terrain covered ranges from field paths to open moorlands, from the North Sea to the high Pennines.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific outdoor writer with over thirty books to his name. He writes for a number of outdoor magazines and other publications, as well as producing information for tourism groups. Paddy has walked and written about every county in England, Scotland, Ireland and Wales. He has walked in many parts of Europe, Nepal, Tibet, Colorado and the Canadian Rockies. He is a member of the Oudoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication18/09/2008
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Out-of-print date26/02/2015
- Content Note100 colour photos and 40 OS map extracts
- Weight290 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £30.00
- £11.70Trending at £13.78
- £10.41Trending at £14.47
- £11.21Trending at £12.34
- £11.75Trending at £14.47
- £12.51Trending at £16.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.