Consider these sponsored items
- £10.95Was:£14.00Free postage
- £11.84Was:£14.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook of 19 day walks and 7 multi-day treks focuses on Croatia's Dinaric Alps and some of the Croatian islands. The terrain varies from gently sloping hills to rugged tops and limestone crags. Each route is graded by difficulty ranging from very easy to difficult so there is a route to suit every ability.
- Author BiographyRudolf Abraham is an award-winning writer and photographer whose love of travel and remote places has taken him from the Balkans to eastern Turkey, Central Asia and Patagonia. He first visited Croatia in 1998, lived in Zagreb from 1999-2001, and still make several trips a year to his favourite country in Europe. His other books include 'The Mountains of Montenegro', also published by Cicerone.
- Author(s)Rudolf Abraham
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteOver 80 colour photos and 28 colour maps
- Weight330 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.