All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWalking guidebook to 60 circular day walks in Derbyshire and the Peak District. Includes the Derwent, Wye and Trent river valleys, near Derby, Matlock, Glossop, Bakewell and Ripley. Routes range from easy to moderate and are between 4 and 14km (2 to 10 miles). Walks focus on places of interest, from Stone Age forts to castles to grand estates.
- Author BiographyElaine Burkinshaw has lived around Sheffield and Manchester all her life. She has a passion for exploring this area, with particular emphasis on the enjoyment of local history and attractions. This is her second walking guide published by Cicerone.
- Author(s)Elaine Burkinshaw
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note110 colour photos and 60 OS map extracts
- Weight340 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £10.80Trending at £11.56
- £5.45Trending at £5.87
- £4.62Trending at £4.68
- £4.62Trending at £5.02
- £16.22Trending at £17.09
- £7.86Trending at £8.03
- £10.76Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.