All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWalking in Essex describes 25 day walks across the whole of the historic county of Essex. The Essex Way is also covered in 11 stages from Manor Park, to the port of Harwich. Essex may not be the first place you think of for walking, it's varied landscape includes ancient forests and miles of coastline all within easy reach of London.
- Author BiographyNative east Londoner Peter Aylmer discovered walking as a pastime as a young man. Since then he has climbed many hills and walked many long-distance paths all over Britain, but he still relishes the surprise on people's faces when he tells them some of his favourite walking is within his home county of Essex.
- Author(s)Peter Aylmer
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note90 photos and 60 maps
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.69Trending at £3.80
- £12.88Trending at £16.19
- £14.56Trending at £16.20
- £9.98Trending at £10.47
- £8.24Trending at £11.94
- £61.04Trending at £83.99
- £8.95Trending at £15.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.