All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGuidebook to 32 walks throughout upland Hungary, with its landscape of rolling hills, high karst meadows, vineyards, crags, castles and villages. The ancient trails of the country are now a network of walking paths with a good system of coloured waymarks. Background information on preparing for walking in the country also included.
- Author BiographyTom Chrystal was born in Huntly, north-east Scotland, and began walking in the eastern Grampians of his native Aberdeenshire. He has walked in over 30 mountain and wilderness areas in 15 countries. Beata Dosa was born in Mezkovesd in north-east Hungary and is a freelance interpreter and translator. She has enjoyed walking throughout her life.
- Author(s)Beyta Dysa,Tom Chrystal
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication31/01/2003
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Weight320 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.