All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook describes 39 circular day walks from 5 to 13 miles and one linear route. The countyside ranges from the low lying land around Cockerham, Lytham, Martin Mere and Croston to the heights of Boulsworth Hill, Ward's Stone, Fair Snape Fell and Pendle Hill. All walks are suitable for most abilities, mainly following paths and tracks.
- Author BiographyMary Welsh is an award-winning writer of walking books and a travel writer, and has produced more than 35 walking guidebooks, and writes regular columns in magazines and newspapers and for the internet. She has lived in the north of England for nearly 30 years.
- Author(s)Mary Welsh
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note40 maps and over 80 colour photos
- Weight240 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.81
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.98
- £14.32Trending at £20.00
- £7.75Trending at £10.46
- £7.12Trending at £8.99
- £8.66Trending at £8.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.