Consider these sponsored items
- £10.63Was:£14.95Free postage
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis guidebook explores Menorca through 16 mostly inland one-day walks plus a 4-day coast to coast and the 10-day GR223 trek of 185km round the whole coastline. The trek uses historic bridleway trails to offer plenty of opportunities for walking, cycling and horse riding. Easy walking generally but routes can be combined.
- Author BiographyPaddy Dillon is a prolific walker and guidebook writer, with over 50 books to his name and contributions to 25 other books. He was walked all of Britain's National Trails and several major European trails. He has also walked in Nepal, Tibet and in the Rocky Mountains of Canada and the US. Paddy is a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Paddy Dillon
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication24/10/2013
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note100 colour photos and 90 maps
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.