All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guidebook to 34 day walks in the Algarve. There are 24 coastal routes, including the Coastal Path between Porto do Mos (Lagos) to Sagres and a further 10 routes in The Serra do Caldeiraom mountains. The easy graded routes vary from 2 to 17km. Stunning scenery is seen throughout, from volcanic hills to dramatic limestone escarpments.
- Author BiographyJulie Statham has been leading walks on the Algarve and throughout Portugal since leaving England in 1998. Julie is passionate about the environment and conservation and the potential of the Algarve for walking. She is constantly seeking new paths and trails - 'it's an obsession!' Besides her walking company she also runs a walking club for residents.
- Author(s)Julie Statham,June Parker
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2006
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content Note48 colour photos and 28 maps
- Weight180 g
- Width116 mm
- Height172 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.