All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn outstanding and comprehensive book exploring the walking and trekking possibilities in every Alpine region. Many thousands of possible routes are suggested, from the Maritime Alps of southern France throughout the range to the Julian Alps of Slovenia. Walks vary from undemanding to long and tough, and everything in between.
- Author BiographyKev Reynolds is a freelance writer, photojournalist and lecturer whose first title for Cicerone Press (Walks and Climbs in the Pyrenees) appeared in 1978 and is still in print. He has published many books on the Alps, a series of trekkers' guides to Nepal and, nearer to home, several guides on walking in southern England. A member of the Alpine Club, Austrian Alpine Club and the Outdoor Writers' Guild, he is also first honorary member of the British Association of European Mountain Leaders.
- Author(s)Kev Reynolds
- PublisherCicerone Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- GenreWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationCumbria
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCicerone Press
- Content NoteColour Photographs and Maps
- Weight1120 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.